is this a line?

NZKiwi

cautiously optimistic
Reaction score
Hi

My AF is late, but because this is my first cycle ttc after a mc I don't really know what is going on, when I O'd etc or if I'm late because my cycle is out of wack now. I did some tests on some cheapies that came back BFN but then I read some online reviews where a lot of women were complaining about getting false negatives, so this morning I used a clear blue, I can see a very VERY faint line (within the 10 min window) and so can DH, he thinks it's a positive but I'm more cautious. I'm hoping some people can tell me what they see (if anything)

Is should say that my HCG was tested down to 0 too
Thanks!

Attachments

• line.jpg
    line.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 68
I can see a line, but can't really tell if there's any color. I would wait another day or 2 and test again - or pick up a FRER. Good luck!!

I see it! Congratulations!

You can't really go by the lines on digitals - you need to get a FR and retest - I wouldn't say postive just yet.

Its not a digital test, its analogue but am going to get a frer and retest

Oh strange! It looks like the digitals that come with my CB OPK kit! Sorry :) FX for you!

I see a line and it looks like it could be blue but blue dye tests are notorious for giving false positives. Def follow up with a frer! good luck!

Got two clearer positives with Frer's! Thanks for the squinting ladies

YAY! So happy for you! Congratulations and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!!

Thanks, good luck for your testing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->