Is this a long shot or could I be pregnant?

ahopefulgirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
My husband and I are trying to conceive but I have irregular mc since forever. I haven’t gotten my mc since June this year. I also had the wedding a month later and it was a very stressful period for me. Also, I tested a few times in July (all negative) and also went to my doctor on the 8th of August. She said there was no baby at that point but it could be to soon for the machine to see it. So, that gave me hope. I started taking some special meds (progesterone) she recommended for 10 days in order to start my mc. In the past, I would always start menstruating using those pills after just a few days. ALWAYS. Now, it’s been 14 days since I first started tooking the pills and still no mc!
Is there the slightest chance that I ovulated super late after the June cycle and somehow I am pregnant? I had all the menstrual symptoms plus some unusual ones for the last few days like: whenever I ate something I would get sick, dizziness and very grumpy out of the sudden. Also, no sore breasts and they usually are before mc.
Please some advice ladies :-( thanks!

There is always a chance since your cycles are irregular and you do not know when you are ovulating it seems but progesterone is what causes all the symptoms in pregnancy so since you are using that to try to start a period that could also be the cause of the symptoms you are experiencing. Take a pregnancy test if you haven't already again and good luck with trying!!! Hope you get your BFP soon.

Good luck on trying!! :dust:
Have you taken another pregnancy test yet?

By the way MC usually means miscarriage on these forms, AF (Aunt Flow) is a much more common way of talking about your period. Just in case you're new around here.

Thank you so much for clarifying that! :D yes, I am new here that is why I confused the terms. I will test later on today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->