Is this a phantom pregnancy??

Rodnabell

Reaction score
Hi there ladies,

I'll keep this brief!

I'm on cerazette but missed about 5 pills in a row as was poorly and wasn't exactly cautious when dtd with hubby. Anyway, last Tuesday when I wiped there was pink blood and I had cramps. As I'm on cerazette I was confused as not supposed to have a period but I thought as id missed a few pills it could just be my body confused and thought a bleed was coming. But nothing happened. I had cramps for 2 days which then stopped. These have continued (more off than on) ever since.

I did a clear blue test yesterday morning and it was negative. Surely if it had been implantation bleeding last Tuesday a test would be positive 6 days later??(Monday)

Thing is ... we weren't ttc but I kind of like the idea of it now ... And I'm imagining all sorts even though the test was a BFN!

Should I not waste money doing more tests? Or is it possible I am pg??

Going insaneeeeeeee!!!

Just to simplify ...
Dtd on 23rd and 24th Jan
Spotting on 31st Jan
Clear blue bfn on 5th Feb!

Answers on a postcard ... 🤔

I think its worth doing another test. A frer preferably. That may not have been long enough for the cb to pick anything up. Xxx

I feel pregnant when I mess up my pills like that. I wouldn't go so far to call it phantom just your body reacting to the missed pills. But generally a test 14-21 days after the sex that may have conceived is best to totally rule out pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->