Is this a positive or not quite yet?

baby_nurse

Mummy to 1 little boy
Reaction score
Sorry to ask as never really got a positive OPK before! It looks pretty dark, above 1 is taken after its dried, one below is at 5 minute mark.... would you say its a positive as a bit of it still looks a bit light if that makes sense! Hope it is as haven't ovulated for months :happydance: Just need to get OH to BD now without stressing him out too much, we BD yesterday but need to try and catch him tonight but doubt I'll be lucky to get him tomorrow as well...would u try 2night or 2morrow do u think? Much thanks xx

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 24
I've never used that brand, but on my Wondfos that would be an almost positive, but still negative. I've seen others of that brand and they can get a lot darker. I believe it's best to have the sperm there and ready so BD a day or 2 before O would be better than a day after O, but if you don't O for several days, you could BD too soon.

However, yours looks like mine did yesterday and I got a blaring positive today. They also looked like that a couple times a week ago and I didn't get a good surge. It's so tricky.
In my opinion, if you can BD today and then again in 2 days I'd do that. Mine were like yours yesterday and I wanted to try to BD but my DH was so tired and I had a nasty headache and was tired too. Tonight is a must for me though. And tomorrow if I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->