Is this a positive or will I ever get a positive :(

Hello Everyone!!!
I was reading through the post from the beginning and I just wanted to say a couple of things....
I have very irregular cycles that started about a year after my son was born (he's 6 now). But over the past year they've gotten worse, coming approx every 2 months. After my period in January, I decided I was going to start doing OPKs to see if I was ovulating. Well, I almost always got a medium shaded line or a very light one. Never an actual positive result.
So I made an appt with my GYN and found out that my hormone levels were too low and I wasn't ovulating. So, he put me on Provera 10mg to start my cycle. I was prescribed 10mg BID (twice a day) for 5 days and he told me that I should start my period 7-10 days after I took my last dose of Provera.
Well, I only got 2 pills into the 5 days of Provera and got AF.
So I stopped taking the Provera and on day 3 of my cycle I started my Clomid 50mg. Tomorrow will be cycle day 7 and my last day of taking Clomid.
I started doing OPKs yesterday just to get a basis going on a trend for the results. So far 2 light lines, which is better than the medium dark ones I got all the time before. So hopefully things will go like they're supposed to.
But I just wanted to say that maybe you need to get some blood work done and get put on a regimen similar to mine. I'll let you know how things go with the medications. I'm not familiar with medication you mentioned in your post, so Im not sure what that is supposed to do for you. But keep us posted.
Good luck and baby dust to all.
(**And the person that responded saying Clomid worked on first cycle....Thank you....your post is very reassuring....Im praying for the same results.**)

You're welcome RNmommy! I was in the same situation, low hormones, so did the Provera and Clomid...to me Clomid is a miracle drug! I didn't ovulate the 1st month, I was on 50mg, so the 2nd month my OB bumped it up to 100mg, I ovulated on CD19/CD20 and got my BFP at 10dpo. I will be doing that same process in a few months when we TTC #2 :D

I wish you lots of luck and babydust, I hope it helps you get your BFP too :hugs:

Thanks so much that is very helpful. I do need to make an appointment to get some blood work done. Good luck with clomid :)

FX this is your month!!!!!!!
**~**~**~*~*~* Baby Dust to all ~*~**~*~*~*~*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"