Is this a positive?

WanaBaba

Reaction score
I took this test this morning at 8 am, but I was up at 4 am for a wee so am thinking it should be ok? Just a little worried as I've read that fmu gives false positives?

Sorry about crap quality of picture!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 23
Sorry maybe should have said its an ovulation test!

So I've tested again at 6pm (so 10 hours after the positive) and its negative.
Is this possible or is it likely that this mornings test was a false positive?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 15
Nah this happens all the time too me !! I test 4 x a day so I dot miss it coz it can be there fmu and gone my 11am vise versa ? X

Nah this happens all the time too me !! I test 4 x a day so I dot miss it coz it can be there fmu and gone my 11am vise versa ? X

Sorry Hun I'm not sure what you mean! You get false positives or your positives don't last long?

Oh sorry lol....ive never used one of those I just seen the two lines and got all excited.

:)

Oh sorry lol....ive never used one of those I just seen the two lines and got all excited.

:)

Haha no worries Hun I get all excited seing the two lines imagining it to be a hpt :blush: lol.

Sorry I mean most off the time I'll get my surge in the morning fmu then later it's gone and I'll get temp rise and change in cm the next day xxxx

Sorry I mean most off the time I'll get my surge in the morning fmu then later it's gone and I'll get temp rise and change in cm the next day xxxx

Oh i see! Well I tested again this morning and it was negative so I'm hoping that was my positive!
If so when would I ovulate? We dtd Friday, sat and then again sun morning just after I got positive but my oh is away back to work now so we won't be able to dtd again as he works away, I'm really hoping this doesn't mean we've missed our chance!

i think sperm b4 ovulation is better than the day or atfer anyway,

its depends on your body most people oovulate 12-36hrs after i once got a pos opk and could feel myself ovulating a few hrs later and got my thermal shift the next day but sometimes i ovulate 1 day after , are you temping or checking cervix

What do you mean you felt yourself ovulating?
No not temping as I wake up a lot through the night so don't think there'd be much point!
I tried checking my cervix today but I have no idea what I'm doing lol! However there was a bit of milky cloudy cm on my finger (sorry for tmi!)

Like ovulation pain , I get it proper bad it runs through too my leg !! For abouts 1-4 hours x

Like ovulation pain , I get it proper bad it runs through too my leg !! For abouts 1-4 hours x

Oh right I didn't realise you could get it that bad! I've felt a few twinges but I never know wether they have anything to do with ovulating or not!

Yeah some people don't feel it that bad and I don't some times but other months Horrid pain!!!
Hope this is ur month how long u been ttc ? X

Yeah some people don't feel it that bad and I don't some times but other months Horrid pain!!!
Hope this is ur month how long u been ttc ? X

I suppose that must be good to know when you're ovulating but not good about the pain obviously! Thanks Hun, we've been ttc about 3 months but it was meant to be NTNP really but I get carried away! The reason for NTNP is because my oh works away so he is only home at the weekend sometimes every other weekend. What about you Hun? X

Aww that's not too long then !! I think it's better if your ttc coz your partner is away and you can count the months you have hit ovulation and the ones you have missed !!

My hubby is in the army so is away a lot aswell !!
I live in married quarters but he has too still go on away exercise once a month near enuf and it's always bloody when am ovulating !! We have been trying for 19cycles now !!
+ 2 ivfs !! I got pregnant last year 2 mcs and 2 chemicals ten since oct 12 we haven't been pregnant at all ! The ivfs have been perfect but my period comes far too early so it obviously all the hormones making my body go mad!
Something has got too give soon tho :) starting my 3rd ivf in 14daysish xxxx

Aww that's not too long then !! I think it's better if your ttc coz your partner is away and you can count the months you have hit ovulation and the ones you have missed !!

My hubby is in the army so is away a lot aswell !!
I live in married quarters but he has too still go on away exercise once a month near enuf and it's always bloody when am ovulating !! We have been trying for 19cycles now !!
+ 2 ivfs !! I got pregnant last year 2 mcs and 2 chemicals ten since oct 12 we haven't been pregnant at all ! The ivfs have been perfect but my period comes far too early so it obviously all the hormones making my body go mad!
Something has got too give soon tho :) starting my 3rd ivf in 14daysish xxxx

My hubby is army too! Basic training at the minute though but he passes out in 6 weeks and then we are moving to Germany!
Wow 19 cycles! Makes my 3 cycles seem like nothing!
I'm so sorry about your losses Hun :hugs: good luck for your IVF FX'd for you Hun xx

Hate the army !!! Lol !!!! Hope ya fella doesn't have too go on a posting for a while !!

My hubby went when my daughter was 3days old horrid !! & he got badly hurt after 6moth of been out in afgan yak!

He loves his job tho so all I can do is too support him as he supports me in whatever I do !! X

Hate the army !!! Lol !!!! Hope ya fella doesn't have too go on a posting for a while !!

My hubby went when my daughter was 3days old horrid !! & he got badly hurt after 6moth of been out in afgan yak!

He loves his job tho so all I can do is too support him as he supports me in whatever I do !! X

Unfortunately he will be going Straight to pre deployment training, I've no idea how long that is or even where that is! And then he will be going to afghan :(

Which is why I reallllllllly want to get pregnant soon otherwise god knows how long it will be!

Oh no that musta been awful your oh going away so soon after Los birth! I'm dreading the same thing happening tbh!

So today I am having creamy cm and had a few little cramps earlier. God it's so confusing, these 2 weeks are going be the longest weeks ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->