• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Is this a positive?

Trappy

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm not currently trying to get pregnant as I have a 9 month old and we were planning to start trying after she is 1. However we had a bit of a careless night without protection a couple of weeks ago and my period is a couple of days late. However since I had my daughter it is all over the place so i wasn't too worried. I had a spare pregnancy test, so out of curiosity I tried it. At first it looked negative so I left it and about 15 mins later I came back and I swear that looking at it in certain angles it looks like there's a line. Am I just being paranoid? I would love another opinion :) I've attached a photo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 65
I see it! Cant wait to see tomorrow's test! Lookin like you might be expecting sooner than you planned! :D

Looks positive but I would keep testing for a couple days to be sure

I think I see something! It's very faint though, fx'd for progression :)

Thanks everyone I did another test today and this one is a bit stronger and definetky pink! I'm supposed to be getting married in 9 weeks so I'm thinking I might not tell my fiancée and surprise him at the wedding I'm just hoping I don't get a bump before then!!

Congratulations! Wow that would be an amazing way to announce if you can keep it secret for that long! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->