is this a positive?

Rachel.P

still ttc#1 after loss.
Reaction score
hi girls.
i'm 5 days late for AF so i took a test the day after she was due. negative.
i took one this morning and i have just about the world's faintest positive ever... i dunno if i'm looking too hard for it... but i see it.
do any tests have a very faint line where the test line is going to be? or is it really a positive??....
:wacko:

also, why is it that all my pregnancies show bfp really late...
i dont know of its that something is weak, because they've all so far ended in MC's.. or it is normal for some people..?
because this one is also late, so if it's the first reason, i'd rather nature got on with it quickly :(
my last pregnancy took 6-7 days after AF to show on a test...
can this be normal?

thanks all xx

Some womens bodies just take a while longer to get the HCG high enough to get a dark line on a prego test... and i even know some women that were 9 months pregnant and getting negative tests... i don't think it will predict whether your going to have a healthy pregnancy or not...

I had a 2 pregnancy test that turned out very faint....I dont think it predicts it either but I did end up having a mc.

thanks, i just hope faint lines don'tlink with MC...
i posted a pic in the pregnancy test forum if anyone wants a gander. see what you think?

pic

I am wondering the same thing, my last preg took a week to show +,took a test yesterday neg, this morning I got a super faint line..which is getting a tad darker as it dries......amI hoping too much??
fx for you Rachel

Your test looks positive to me. I also kept getting light positives. Unfortunately, my pregnancy ended in mc. Good luck!

That looks like a positive to me! Like someone else has said, for some women it takes a little longer for the line to darken.

As for m/c concerns, I had a very dark line before my m/c, so I'm really not sure that a light line necessarily means you will m/c.

Congrats to you!!!

your pic is just like my test....please please please be BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!

it looks positive to me too! congrats! better to double check and test again with a different brand aswell. i did that the last time and it showed up much stronger a few days later :)..mine ended in mc but i dont think this was the cause of it. i was able to see the heartbeat on an emergency scan after a bit of bleeding and was told it was healthy as anything then a couple of weeks later were told the heart had stopped beating. i guess there just wasnt something right along the way as it was developing. the pregnancy test is just there to detect hcg not give you a full dna screening!!

thanks girls!
and i know a faint line isn't necessarily bad, but for me it just seems to be the trend :(
faint line = Non-sticky bean....

we'll see, hopefully it's our turn
FX

Hi.
Congrats! looks like a BFP to me! and i didnt get a + test til i was a week late.
FXd for a sticky bean this time!
xx

thankyou shelleney..
i hope so too... got bloods soon, so we'll know for sure..
FX

Good luck! let us know how you get on....

hi

I just had a look and i def see a line. I had to tilt the screen but no squinting and i have really bad eye sight so if i can see it without my glasses....

Hope its a sticky one for you. xxx

update, no need for my bloods to be taken.
AF arrived this morning.
definate chemical.
i'm not buying any more ultra sensitive tests, and i'm ONLY testing when i completely miss a period.
:(

Oh Hun. Im so sorry.
Try to enjoy Christmas and New Year, and good luck for trying again
:dust:
xx

thank you shelleney... never taking a "sensitive" pregnancy test again!!

hopefully the new year will bring us a big change :)

update, no need for my bloods to be taken.
AF arrived this morning.
definate chemical.
i'm not buying any more ultra sensitive tests, and i'm ONLY testing when i completely miss a period.

sorry Rachel! af arrived same day for me........I HATE that evil witch!
so now we'll both be dtd over Christmas.......(wouldmuch rather be preg and 'not feeling like it'!) but in Jan we will have BFP's!!! How long is your cycle? I am28 usually:hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->