Is this a positve??

funkym

Reaction score
This pic was taken a few hours ago :shrug: I am on CD13 xx

Attachments

• ovulating 29.5.11.jpg
    ovulating 29.5.11.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 49
Mine looks very similar and I am assuming I am about to ov. My opk's never get very dark, they tend to be negative then a faint for a couple of days.
Good luck xxx.

Close, but not quite. Those test lines need to be at least as dark as the control lines.

That's not necessarily true, I have never had a truly dark line on OPK and have ovulated after faint lines.
I have had 9 pg's all in and never a true dark line, unless I've surged each time during the night.
If you want to be 100% try clearblue digital there is no
Mistaking the smiley face.
IC OPK's are not always as reliable and our bodies can ovulate at different times each month.
Good luck xxx.

That's not necessarily true, I have never had a truly dark line on OPK and have ovulated after faint lines.
I have had 9 pg's all in and never a true dark line, unless I've surged each time during the night.

I always thought that to be truely positive it has to be darker than the control line. But, unless you are taking a test every hour, it's very possible to miss the true positive. So while a dark OPK may not be positive, it may be the most positive someone would see.

Absolutely I have had 2 BFP's after only very faint lines on IC OPK's. Our bodies are truly unique and believe me, anything is possible.
Again, good luck in getting your BFP xxx.

Here's 2 more tests i did about 15 mins ago - any input girls??? :hugs:

Attachments

• ovulating 30.5.11.jpg
    ovulating 30.5.11.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 106
This is a bigger pic

Attachments

• 30.5.11.jpg
    30.5.11.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 18
They still don't look positive to me, but that could just be the most positive you're going to pick up. I showed some of my negative tests to a friend and she said those were way darker than anything she ever got...and she's pregnant with baby #2.

Thanks for your reply!! To be honest the tests have been the same the last few days and i'm not sure why. I havent got any CM either so it's probably a negative!! xx

Thats the darkest mine got last month and I had no CM at all. I still got a BFP (unfortunately it only lasted a few days ). Get BDing and good luck!! xxx

Thanks for your reply!! To be honest the tests have been the same the last few days and i'm not sure why. I havent got any CM either so it's probably a negative!! xx

Mine look like that for a few days too, then I have a LONG surge...here are my pics from earlier this cycle...and that past pic? That was three days ago and my tests are only slightly lighter. But you can see on my CD 11/12 they are equally light, but obviously not positive once you compare them to CD 14/15/16/17. Hope that helps!!

comparison.jpg

I agree, dtd and keep testing every day to see if the lines get fainter. it may be that you won't get any darker, so I'd just get down to it.
What CD are you and how long is your cycle? x

C8080 I've never seen a surge like that before, wow!!!
I only show a surge for like 1 day, just shows how different we all are?
Are you pregnant by any chance? Good luck x

I agree, dtd and keep testing every day to see if the lines get fainter. it may be that you won't get any darker, so I'd just get down to it.
What CD are you and how long is your cycle? x

I am on CD15 - I only came off the pill in Feb and the 1st cycle was 29 days and the 2nd was 33 days :shrug::hugs:

I was just thinking the same!! :hugs:

I was just thinking the same!! :hugs:

Hahahaha no. At least I hope not since i wouldnt be able to attend my own destination wedding in November! I think I'm just a freak. Of course it was my first month using opks, so I can't wait to see if it happens again next month or if that was just a fluke.

That is def one long surge lol.... I sneeze and I miss mine.

Funkym, I've heard iot can take a while for your cycle to get back to normal after the pill due to hormones, on CD 13 I would be bd'ing now and for next few days incase you OV late.

Good luck x

Hi its me again! I dont know why but my opks have stayed the same for a week?!!!!!! If you look at this pic it looks the same as the one i uploaded a few days ago right????? Not sure what's going on :wacko:

Attachments

• OPK 020611.jpg
    OPK 020611.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g