Is this a pregnancy sign ? TMI

Faylinameir

Finally PREGNANT! <3
Reaction score
So TMI warning but I had an ingrown hair in my public region so I looked at it in the mirror and I noticed my lady regions are darker colored, almost purplish at the end of my labia. Google seems split on if that is a good thing or not.
My temps aren't staying high but that might be due to my eratic sleeping patterns. I did feel nauseated today but thats not uncommon for me.
My cm dried up and IF I ovulated when I think I did I'm 7dpo and its went from dry/sticky to sticky mixed with milky. My cervix is shifting between middle and high throughout the day and seem kinda in the middle on firmness, but its pretty well closed. I did also have some stabbing pain in my cervix region earlier but they only lasted a minute.

anyone else have experience with this? Can sexual arousal cause darkening of your lady area? I don't think I'm aroused but I dunno?? I'm weird :dohh:

EDIT: I asked my husband if it looks that dark "normally" and he says yes but.. he isn't super observant so I dunno :lol:

Mine is usually that darker color.... I think it's a sign of pregnancy when your cervix and vaginal walls are that purple color... And I believe it happens a little later, like, maybe 6-8 weeks? I read up on this before cuz I noticed mine was that color, but it said you wouldn't be able to see it for yourself... It's only noticeable in an exam at the doctors...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->