Is this a silly idea?

rangersgirl69

Reaction score
Every year I spend a fortune on chocolate tree decortions they always get eaten when I turn my back and need replaced. I though about maybe making my own by using my glue gun and use some gold string and get a tub of roses and make loads or would this look stupid?

I think that's a good idea! All bright colours too! I might have to use that idea myself!

Think they will taste a lot better too sometimes the chocolate decorations have a funny taste to them:thumbup:

I think that sounds nice, you could look on sites like Pintrest and see if there are any extra ideas on there. It sounds good as you plan to do it though.

I might need to follow your lead, my eldest isn't overly bothered by chocolate so the tree decorations in previous years have been safe. My little one really loves chocolate though and there is no way they will be safe this year!

This is a great idea. My kids each have their own tree, which they can mess with as much as they want. I might have to steal this idea and do them some for their trees. Might let them put a few on at a time, otherwise DD will eat them all within a few minutes.

Oohh fab idea I am deffo stealing this (if I may lol). My DD loves the square Cadbury tree decorations cost a fortune lol x

Im getting some chocolates delivered with my shopping on Sunday will try to make some and take some pictures:flower:

I donr this last year, just tied round one end of the sweets. We used celebrations which i dont think undo.

It saved me LOTS of money :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->