Is this a true positive or is it the HCG trigger shot

Babydust2023

Reaction score
Trigger warning: potential positive pregnancy test, most likely just the trigger shot HCG

Hi all,

I'm 14dpo after my first round of ovulation induction using Puregon and then an ovridel trigger which was done on Christmas Eve. I also had two support injections of 6 ovridel clicks on Friday the 30th of December and Monday the 2nf of January. I was supposed to wait until weds the 11th to test when I knew the trigger would be out but unfortunately this morning I couldn't resist. I presume what I am seeing from is still hcg from the trigger shots & boosters, I feel so silly now.

PXL_20230108_215141025.jpg

Oh it's really hard to say because of the extra ovidrel, but it does look very dark. I think there's nothing else to do but waiting... sorry I'm not very helpful. Fx for you that it gets darker and you can welcome your baby in 9 months!

Ooooh you must be going mad!!!

Its impossible to say. It’s a shame you didn’t test before because you could then see the line getting lighter/darker. I guess that’s the only way to tell now.
To be fair though the line is quite dark. I would think that if you are meant to test on Wednesday it’s not the trigger any more as it would have been really light by now. Fingers crossed and keep us updated!!!

Yes I’d test every day and see if the line fades or gets darker… praying bfp!

Thanks ladies, after a sleepless test I did some more tests. I'm 15 dpo today and due to go get my bloods tomorrow.

16733006733771814464318424715679.jpg

I don’t know much about trigger shots but from what I have seen on here over the years if you are due bloods tomorrow then I would be shocked if that’s not a bfp x

I don’t know much about trigger shots but from what I have seen on here over the years if you are due bloods tomorrow then I would be shocked if that’s not a bfp x
Agree!!! How exciting!!!! Congrats!!

Thanks for the messages girls. Tomorrow I'll find out if it's my turn to be a mumma but I think after 8 days since my last booster it's got to be some of my own hcg by now so hoping for a positive result from my bloods tomorrow.

Looking forward to your update

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->