Is this almost positive?

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
Took this last night (the bottom strip), today is CD14. We BD last night in case it gets darker today. This morning it was the same color. What do you think - almost there? Or already positive?

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 13
Took this last night (the bottom strip), today is CD14. We BD last night in case it gets darker today. This morning it was the same color. What do you think - almost there? Or already positive?

The last one actually looks darker than the one from last night - so i would say pretty Darn close - and keep BD'ng... did you test again today? if not Will you test gain today?

:spermy::dust::bfp:I was looking at it again and it IS darker than last night and i take that back its not pretty darn close its pretty darn extremely close like 99.9% close :D

Thank you for replying!! We BD that night! The next morning (CD14) it was still negative but almost there, then I took another one at noon and it was positive! Still positive that night (we didn't BD because DH's back was hurting too bad, urgh!!) And now this morning it is negative again. I was pretty cramping off and on all day yesterday so i'm almost positive that I O'd yesterday! If we BD the night before my +OPK do you think I have a good shot? We BD CD13 Here's a pic:

Attachments

• OPK3-12.jpg
    OPK3-12.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 18
BTW when we BD it was around 9:30pm and I didn't get up for an hour. I know a lot stayed in there (seems like sometimes it just comes right back out?!) Because in the morning, it was still coming out of me randomly when I would walk around.

I would say yes you do have a good shot!!!!! I pray all the best for you!!!!!! you have a feritile window of 5 days before +opk from what I understand :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->