Is this an AF or IB?? has anyone ever gotten a bfp after a af???!!

TaylorWalker

Reaction score
Hey everyone :) im new here! Ive been ttc ever since a miscariage 8 months ago...

Im very confused latley.. let me explain.. For the past 4 months my cycles have all been different, one month 32days, then 30, then 33 and then apparently if this is an AF it would make it 29.. I have womens log and it adds all my cylcles together it says I had he big O on june 19th. I had unprotected sex the 13th though the 18th everyday. But I had serious cramps and egg white discharge on the 23rd. (Sorry if tmi)
More discharge and cramps on the 25th, then on the 28Th through the 31st had really sore boobs, salty cravings and had to have McDonald's fries everyday, and I spent every hour feeling nauseous and wanted to puke. I tested on the 30th and go a bfn :/ which if I ovulated on the 19th that would be 11DPO. I had sore boobs again on the 2nd and my AF was due on the fourth but on the 3rd I have thick brown discharge which turned pink and was very light then over night got extremely heavy and dark red and lasted the rest of the next day then stopped completely...

Was that implantion bleeding or was it my period?? Has anyone ever gotten a bfp and had a baby after heavy bleeding you though was your af?? Please fill me in !!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->