is this an evap line?

sherrie123

Carson, Kai, Jaxon <3
Reaction score
hey i was just wondering what everyone thought about this. i read it after the 10mins (very stupid i know) now just wondering if anyone had an oppinion or what they think, thanks

Attachments

• DSCF1667.jpg
    DSCF1667.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 70
I had one that looked like that and it was bfp. However I have seen others that posted ones like that too and they had false +. Do you have any pink dyes? Fingers crossed for you.

looks kind of like an evap to me... BUT how long after you peed on it did it come up? Because if it's within the time frame for it to come up - then I'd say :bfp:

:) best of luck.

i looked at the test at 2 minutes and it wasnt there, came back and looked at it about 15mins later and it was there so i really dont know

I would say that it's probably an evap... BUT Test again in the morning, or take a digi. :)
Best of luck hun! :hugs:

Yeah, it looks promising, but it's a blue dye. I hope you get a good result from your pink test!

thank you :) mee to. baby dust for us all xxxxxxx

i would say evap, as its a blue dye one. fx'd though!

argh evap line! took another test this morning that came out negative :(

sorry hun! :(

How many DPO are you? Because lots of women the hormone takes a while to get into their system and then it doesn't show up on the Preggo sticks until 18 DPO. :)

Don't lose hope. If you're still early, keep testing every other day - the hormone technically doubles every other day, so don't waste your tests every day trying (I know easier said then done ;))

Im afraid Ive used 6 clear blues in the past and 5 of them became + afte the 10mins were up, all of them were false. CB are notorious for false positives.

i think i am about 21 DPO. trying to keep hopes up, went to doctor this afternoon and she is doin a urine test on monday for me but will not give me a blood test yet :S she says i might have ovulated late therefore fertilised late and therefore implanted late which could explain the negatives, im realy realy trying not to get my hopes up but i cant help it!!!!!! lol :) i realy hope this is my month!!! BABY DUST FOR US ALL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->