is this an evap line?

gmoore28

Reaction score
Please help.... Done 7 pregnancy test all and all and only 3 have come back positive all being superdrugs.
I had a doctors urine test and that came back negative.
I have also had some negative superdrugs test with nothing in the positive window... Plz help

all the ones positive have been first urine of the day as the rest have been in the afternoon.
Uploaded a pic for u all 2 see.

ADDED ANOTHER THREAD AS DID ANOTHER TEST THIS MORNING 26/10/09 NOT EVEN WITH FMU AND IT CAME UP WITHIN TIME LIMIT... GOING TO ADD PIC TO ANOTHER THREAD X

what was the time frame that it came up in?

And how many DPO are you?

:)

iM NEW TO THIS SO DONT KNOW DPO.. BUT MY PERIOD IS 12/14 DAYS LATE.
iT CAME UP WITHIN THE TIME LIMIT. THE PICTURE ISNT VERY GOOD I KNOW BUT HAD 3 ALL IN ALL.. SURELY I CANT GET 3 FAULTY TESTS?

Just really confused at the minute... What are the odds of having 3 faulty tests? And could they be evap lines?

Looks like a BFP. Maybe you just aren't far enough along for the ones done without FMU to show up positive. You could ask for a blood pregnancy test or get a digital hpt.

i totally trust superdrug they are the most sensitive ones ive found in the shops and it gave me my BFP DAYS before the FRER did! so i say congrats xx

Some tests are more sensitive than others, so the superdrug tests may have pickedit up easier than the others. What was the other make of test that you used? And Im not sure if this is correct, but Ive been told in the past that the doctors tests arent all that sensitive, and the test that you have attached looks pretty strong bfp to me. x

i had the same prob...even though superdrug claim to be able to detect the lowest amount of HCG (10microl), i found that the FRER had a very dark line whereas superdrug struggled to show a line (looking more like an evap). yours looks like a bfp...congrats!

hi hun it looks positive to me too. maybe the tests you got bfns on and the doctors test just were done when your urine wasnt diluted enough. my doctors make me take in a sample of first morning urine for them to send off for testing so its more accurate.

have you tested again? x

Thanks for all your comments. I went and had a blood test done on friday so just sitting waiting for the results now which should be back on tuesday.
I have used first response and morrisons own an there coming back as bfn but they wasnt done with fmu.
Hoping for bfp but not getting my hopes up yet. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->