Is this bfp?

Laurenzia

Reaction score
Hi I just wanted some opinions x
Took this and left it a bit and it's pink? Only like half hour. I saw something if you put water on an evap it washes away and this didn't change at all
Tia x

20201010_235115.jpg

It does look pink but ideally you should only read within 10 minutes, anything after that should be discarded. Maybe take another one but yes it does look like a bfp as evaps don’t tend to have colour to them x

Yep looks like it could be an early bfp but shouldn’t really include it if it’s been longer than 10 minutes.

That does look like the start of a BFP. You're meant to discard any result after the time limit though so I would test again. Good luck :) ❤️

That’s very pink, I’m betting it was there in the time frame. I’d definitely test again to be sure, but looks to me like it’s positive :)

Thanks. I did another early and got an evaporative line so dont think this is it x

20201011_114649.jpg

Hmm that looks pretty clear! Are you sure it has no colour to it IRL? <3. Fx’d for you

It has a faint line of blue on the one side that's about it, you don't even need a torch to see it x

Thank you girls! Part of me still thinks it's an evap so I'll update in a couple days xx

The second test was the same as mine with my youngest x

I don't see any colour in the CB but the pink one it's obvious. I'm not sure if it's possible to get an evap twice on two different tests. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->