Is this bump at 11 weeks?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
Bump or bloat? I'm 11 weeks today, this is my second baby :) it's rock hard! I feel silly showing it off if it's just bloat haha.. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 44
It's probably more bump then bloat now ! I'm planning on letting mine show at 10 weeks I'm definitely bloated already but I won't be hiding it bump or bloat by then ! Show it off for sure :)

Bloat n mayb a lil bit of bump hun my belly was massively bloated now its turning to bumpxx

I've been bloated since the start, like really bad! It just feels a lot harder now :) x

I'm a day ahead of you with my second and my bump looks pretty much exactly the same. If I suck it in, it's really uncomfortable! So it's probably not bump yet (ie it's not uterus yet) but bump pushing all the insides up and out! Don't forget our muscles are not what they used to be with our firsts :haha:

Probably a bit of both? Just wanted to say how cute it is! :cloud9:

I just look fat :( haha xxx

bit of both. technically what's in there ain't big enough to cause all that so it's got to be both really

I had a very obvious pregnant belly with my 2nd early and 14 weeks there was absolutely no denying it lol i looked 6 mths. Id say its the start :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->