Is this chemical

Fingers crossed for your scan, do you know when it'll be? X

Following. Hope you get good news!

I hope everything turns out ok for you! I had varying amounts of bleeding with all three of my children, had early scans with each of them. I had one miscarriage between my first and second child at 8 weeks which started as spotting for a few days but got heavier until it was like a very heavy period and a fair bit more painful. If your bleeding is tailing off then I would think that's much more hopeful! X

I had bleeding up until 8 weeks pregnant with my first. If I hadn't been charting I would have mistaken it for a period and wouldn't have known I was even pregnant

Forgot to add that it was a healthy pregnancy and she is right next to me laughing
:hugs:

Ok yall I had a positive on 12 dpo frer and a so light it's borderline negative 13 dpo frer. Today I took ic with FMU and it's a :bfn: starting to fear chemical. :witch: due the 13th. I have long cycles

ICs can be a little on the faint side anyway though can't they? I have seen more faint than strong lines on those. Fingers crossed for you x

My update ladies, I went for my scan last Thursday and yes I was 6 weeks pregnant however sad news as the little one was very happy sat in my left tube, so I was rushed off to surgery to have it all removed before it ruptured. I have since been recovering.

I am very sorry for your loss, and I hope they managed to save the tube. Hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->