Is this day 1? And clomid.

musicjunkiee

Reaction score
I took my last provera tablet on Tuesday night and this morning, the cramps started. I had started to bleed a round lunch time and wore a tampon. I have just removed it about an hour ago and it was just brown with a bit of red. It appears I have started a VERY light period. Is this day 1? Or will I get heavier and that wil class as day 1? I am only too interested because I need to start clomid on day 2 xx

I took my last provera tablet on Tuesday night and this morning, the cramps started. I had started to bleed a round lunch time and wore a tampon. I have just removed it about an hour ago and it was just brown with a bit of red. It appears I have started a VERY light period. Is this day 1? Or will I get heavier and that wil class as day 1? I am only too interested because I need to start clomid on day 2 xx

Oh man... that is a tricky situation. Ive always read that day 1 is when you actually have a flow. I bet it gets heavier as the day progresses if you already see red in it. My FS has a line you can call for after hour questions and such. Maybe yours does too and you can call and ask?? GL on clomid!!!

Thanks a lot! I am not due to start until tomorrow night if today is day 1 so ill see what happens tomorrow. If I do get normal flow tomorrow then ill count that as day 1...n then take the first tablet Monday evening x

If it doesn't get any heavier tonight, I'd count tomorrow as CD 1. Even if u don't start the clomid until CD 3, u'll be fine. Some women don't take it til CD 5. Usually depends on the Dr. Mine says CD 5 but I take it CD 3. So don't worry too much about which day is CD 1. Good luck!

Well I've woken up today n I'm now in full flow. Yesterday the tampon was brown an a little red but today, TMI ALERT its going into the toilet when I pee. So is today actually day 1 n yesterday just spotting??

I had similar concerns when taking clomid. On my 2nd cycle I had more brown spotting than anything else but started clomid and ovulated. On my 3rd cycle I ignored the brown spotting day, counted CD1 as the next day when I had full flow and took clomid from CD2 and conceived! :)
Best of luck to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->