Is this dress suitable for a wedding?

porkypig

Reaction score
I'm going to a wedding in a few weeks and have a couple of dresses but not too sure which one to pick. I've bought this black one for another occasion I have but could I wear it to the wedding too?image.jpg

I've worn black before; it was more the style of it I was wondering as I'll be wearing different coloured shoes and accessories x

I think it's a lovely dress, but I personally wouldn't wear black to wedding but that's because I wear black most of the time and it would look like I hadn't made an effort to the people that know me :haha: but I wouldn't mind other people wearing black to mine, so if you like it and you're comfortable in it I'd go for it :)

I have worn black to a wedding before, with the right shoes and a bit of glitz. :) z

Completely fine :) especially if you feel comfortable in it! Maybe with a nice jacket?

It's a lovely dress. I would team it with a pale/pastel bag and shoes.

It's not something I'd personally wear to a wedding. I always think of weddings as a place to get dressed up, in classy dresses, where you can go over the top with glam.

But I second that that would look lovely with some pastel heels and a HUGE pastel clutch.

I wouldn't wear black to a wedding either, definitely not a solid black dress in looks like it's for an evening do, I would wear it to the party but not the ceremony/breakfast. If it was another colour I would say it was ok for a wedding.

it looks just fine! if you want to wear black go ahead! its not Your wedding!

Nothing wrong with wearing black to a wedding, modern funerals most people don't wear black anymore.
The only colour I'd avoid is white really, but even then as long as it's not wedding dress style..
Wear what makes you feel happy :)

Yeah, wearing a white lacy dress is prob not a good idea:rofl:

Honestly, I think it's a bit too on the evening dress side of things. I think you could get away with it but I think I would choose something else given the option. I also think that black is ok for a wedding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->