Is this even possible???

Iwantbabydust

Reaction score
Hi if you're reading this I would love some answers ASAP as it's making me feel like I'm going crazy!!

I'm only 4-5 DPO and I have been for a wee like 6 times in the past 2 hours, this is highly unusual. Just now I used the loo, 5 minutes after I feel pressure on my bladder and like I need a pee again, but I know nothing will come out lol.

I've not drank any extra fluids although I had a full glass of water and a Toffee latte from mcdonalds, and I thought maybe it's just gone straight through me. But even if i drink alot of water, I never need to pee THAT much.

I feel like I need to pee constantly, it's defo not a UTI as I have had plenty of these and a serious kidney infection 2 months ago, I know what it feels like when one is coming on. It kinda feels like one is coming, but it's usually painful and uncomfortable but it's not this time..it feels "different"

I'm only a few DPO so is it even possible to feel that symptom that early??

Have any of you ladies experienced this so early, then had a BFP?

Thank you!!

Didn’t want to read and run hun. I’ve no idea but hopefully someone else can answer this for you. Hope it is the start of something for you, good luck!

It's highly unlikely that it is a symptom as 4-5 dpo is too early for implantation to have occurred. Doesn't mean that it still won't result in a BFP :)

Well, the symptoms to me it feels like you are pregnant. But 5 dpo will be early to draw conclusions. Maybe you should just wait. Because going to the loo that much are just some parts of the symptoms. Why don't you wait and see. Like wait till when your af is due. If it does not come by then you can do something. Or use some hpt. Although most of the times in discourage this. Because it is not all the time that they give accurate answers. Then they tend to make one disappointed at last. You may have thought that you are pregnant. Perhaps their was a BFP. Then later on it disappears. It has always happened to my friends. Till when they go to Bio tex clinic for some testing. So if you cannot wait any longer. It could have been better you go to a clinic. That way you will be certain what really is going on. But I do hope that it turns positive. Since to me it sounds like you are anxious. You want a child. Hopefully your questions will be answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->