Is this even possible???

Iwantababybad

Lil bit Preggo <3
Reaction score
So I'm on cd 34 of 41 days is it even possible i O this late in my cycle? Usually my boobs hurt 2 weeks before AF and I'm a week away and nothing, weird. Here's my pics what do you think first is yesterdays and second was today and i felt todays was darker the test line it appeared instantly and had a lil drop in temperature
2011-10-05_08-53-35_959.jpg
10/5/2011
2011-10-06_08-02-21_8_wonder.jpg
10/6/2011

Yeh its quite normal to ovulate any time in a cycle, whether or not if you spot on with cycles!!!...

It could of been that you failed to ovulate earlier on in your cycle and your body failed to do it, so is trying again... goodluck :) x

Yeh its quite normal to ovulate any time in a cycle, whether or not if you spot on with cycles!!!...

It could of been that you failed to ovulate earlier on in your cycle and your body failed to do it, so is trying again... goodluck :) x

Really? Thanks I have a lil hope now. Im also feeling a lil something on my left side a pain more like a lil cramp

yeh ovulation pain for me, feels like a period type cramp but only on 1 side as opposed to allover with AF cramps e.t.c...

Your luteal phase will play out as normal from the time of when you ovulate, so your AF will be due alot later than you normally have it :) x

I hope this is the O time. Do u think my pics look positive?

Only concern I have is the cf is still not ew type should I pick up sperm friendly lubricant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->