Is this even possible???

Iwantababybad

Lil bit Preggo <3
Reaction score
So I'm on cd 34 of 41 days is it even possible i O this late in my cycle? Usually my boobs hurt 2 weeks before AF and I'm a week away and nothing, weird. Here's my pics what do you think first is yesterdays and second was today and i felt todays was darker the test line it appeared instantly and had a lil drop in temperature
2011-10-05_08-53-35_959.jpg
10/5/2011
2011-10-06_08-02-21_8_wonder.jpg
10/6/2011

Didn't wanna RnR sweetie. Definitely looks like a positive opk and its always possible to Ovulate late with a short LP. Have you been tracking your cycle?

Also didn't want to RnR but never successfully used an OPK. How did your CM look? Clear like a raw runny egg? :flower: hope all goes well

I don't want to be the bringer of bad news but creamy may not be what it should have been. But here's hoping I'm wrong. Finger crossed that tomorrow is a good day for you

:dust: my fingers are crossed for you. I hope this is your month :)

You can ov this late, your period will just be late (hopefully 9 months late :winkwink:) Your luteal phase never changes, only ov day. Count from the day you ov, until the day before you actually physically get your period (not its estimated due date) and that is your luteal phase. If it's less than 10, then it's a luteal phase defect and there are supplements to help you conceive. Lots of sticky baby dust xx

You can ov this late, your period will just be late (hopefully 9 months late :winkwink:) Your luteal phase never changes, only ov day. Count from the day you ov, until the day before you actually physically get your period (not its estimated due date) and that is your luteal phase. If it's less than 10, then it's a luteal phase defect and there are supplements to help you conceive. Lots of sticky baby dust xx

Did not know that is how LP worked. Thank you for the info :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->