Is this for real?!

beccabear86

Mommy to 2, DS and DD
Reaction score
I kinda always thought I'd "feel pregnant"?!?! This is a test from last night, this will be #1 for me... irregular periods, so really no idea how many DPO but it's been almost 3 weeks since BD so... 5 weeks-ish? That line's pretty unmistakeable... went to the doc for a blood test today, and they confirmed a "very early" positive! Oh man, what to do next?!

Attachments

• IMG_1743.jpg
    IMG_1743.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 29
Yay congrats! Do you remember the date your last period started?? That's how you figure out how far along you are :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Yay congrats! Do you remember the date your last period started?? That's how you figure out how far along you are :)

Well I have pretty irregular cycles, so the LMP method probably isn't the most accurate for me. If you go by LMP, I'd be 7 weeks, 1 day (it was Jan 20th). But. BD was on 2-15... none any time around that, so if you go by that, DPO was probably somewhere between 2-15 and 2-20 and I'd be right around 5 weeks... guess we'll just have to wait and see what the doc says! Haven't had my first visit yet. :) So excited though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->