Is this FRER faint bfp test line in wrong place?

sunshine82

Reaction score
Hiya just wondered if you think this bfp line is in the wrong place. It looks a little too far to left..? This pic I've enhanced and it's made line clearer!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 163
The original image

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 93
I'm not sure tbh. Try testing again tomorrow and see if you get another bfp and that one is in the same place? Sorry I can't help more

One of my positive frer was off to one side too.. Il see if I can find the pic xxx

Hope you can see the line it's pretty faint, it was my first bfp at 10dpo x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 106
Thanks Beccaboop :) it's making me doubt it but I do need to retest as it was very feint I wouldn't have been more than 8dpo when I took it yesterday xx

Tryingagain3 thank you so much that'll be great if you can post your pic will give me a bit of hope!

Xx

I see the line but not sure about where it is. I'd test again x

Agreed it seems off but the test strip might just be off placement. I've seen it happen. It's so pink in the enhancement so I think it looks good but definitely retest

Thank you everyone! I guess I'll know tomorrow when I test again! That would have been three days so should be darker and hope a stick with test line in correct place!

Thanks so much trying for posting your pic that's exactly the same and mine so that gives me some hope it could be okay!

Will keep you updated xx

The test line is nice and pink, good luck on the next test!!!

The lines on my tests were slightly to the side too. Fx it's the start of your bfp xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 55
Mine was slightly off centre too and a definite bfp as I turned out to be 20+ dpo! Pic is my avatar, on my phone at the moment. good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->