Is this good?

oOKayOo

Reaction score
I have lost 7lb in 2 weeks is that good? What should be the norm per week? I have toned up big time and have dropped a size also :happydance:

:yipee: fantastic hun! What are you doing? I'm on a diet too......again:dohh:

:yipee: fantastic hun! What are you doing? I'm on a diet too......again:dohh:

yay!

Im just eating alittle better , cutting portion sizes , but i havnt really changed eating habits just less choc and crisps.
Ive also joined the gym , is not a normal one , its where you do 30 mins manual workout and 30 mins automatic work out ( machines that do it for you , and you put your strength into it to be more effective) Really has worked!

Although have been eating crap latley what with huge valintines chocs! But it doesnt seem to of made a difference :happydance:

I hope you do good aswell hun , stick to it! Feeling is amazing :happydance:

Yea go you!! The toning up is the bit I'm not looking forward too!

I found i lost a dress size just by cutting my chocolate intake!

Good luck both of you!!

Good luck hun, good luck to all of us :D

Good for you!! They say between 2-3lbs per week is ideal...just remember the quicker the weight comes off the faster it goes back on..thats why a lot of the time these crash diets that have you cut out all meats or all carbs you yes lose a lot of weight and FAST but it gets put back on just as fast because lets face it you cant live life not eating some sort of carbs or fruits, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->