Is this implantation bleed? !*TMI PIC INCLUDED!*

Ceb88

Reaction score
Hey All.. TMI pic included be warned!!! I've been having two days of very light pinky discharge and just wondering if it could be implantation bleeding? I have mild PCOS and my cycles vary from 31-40 days and I'm currently day 39 so this bleeding could possibly ha e started 12dpo if I'm having a particularly long cycle ... It's pinky mixed with white and clear cm, and I also had a clear bit of ewcm with a red streak earlier. I've been having mild period cramps for over a week, which I NEVER get until day of my period. I got a BFN on a frer on Saturday but that was only one day after I first noticed spotting. Has anyone had imp bleeding before does it look like this? What do people think? Thanks so much ! With such a long cycle I'm going mad waiting and not sure when to rest again !! Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 8
I should add that I found this by cervix checking

My implantation spotting was quite literally one spot when i cervixed checked at 10dpo. When wiped onto tissue it was a pinkish clear colour similar to above. Good luck!

My implantation bleeding was similar to this, but a lighter pink and turned to a light brown the next day. It was exactly 7 days before my period was due and I tested 4 days after the spotting and got a positive. I also do sometimes get this a day or two leading up to my period, so it could also be that :/
Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->