Is this implantation bleeding? Graphic pic

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Okay. So I have been all over this board going C R A Z Y today!! 10dpo

Seriously, 10 minutes I signed out, and said enough. And told myself not to come back for two days.

Shortly before that I had a SHARP and quick pain on the left side low down, maybe a smidgin lower than my belly button.

20 min or so later I went to the bathroom and had what is in the pics. Ahem, pardon me, but I completely ran out of toilet paper so had to use a napkin :haha:

Anyway have you all had IB? Did it look like this?

Really hoping it is NOT AF.

Attachments

• implantation11.jpg
    implantation11.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 25
  • implantation10.jpg
    implantation10.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 22
Hi im not much help at d min but ive had that today too. I think im 10 or 11dpo. Im hoping its not af. Ive a few mild cramps, only had a bit when i wiped this morning, nothing since. I had a bit heavier implantation bleeding the day my period was due on my daughter.

Hope its a good sign for us! :flower:

x

Hi im not much help at d min but ive had that today too. I think im 10 or 11dpo. Im hoping its not af. Ive a few mild cramps, only had a bit when i wiped this morning, nothing since. I had a bit heavier implantation bleeding the day my period was due on my daughter.

x

Mine turned into AF and I have to admit I am shocked by it. I was in denial for hours. Done symptom spotting. I told myself if I don't get a BFP after the symptoms I had I am done tracking symptoms. I hope it is BFP for you. :hugs:

x

Mine turned into AF and I have to admit I am shocked by it. I was in denial for hours. Done symptom spotting. I told myself if I don't get a BFP after the symptoms I had I am done tracking symptoms. I hope it is BFP for you. :hugs:

Awh im sorry to hear that! :cry: Hope next month is your month.
Thanks, I haven't had anything else since this morning.

x

Oh, no! That darn witch! Well at least you can get started sooner than you were expecting. Tbh in all five of my pregnancies I have never had IB. I've heard of so many girls having it, but in my own experience, every time I had bleeding during the tww, it was always AF. Any bleeding I always had during pregnancy came about 6-8 weeks. Anyways good luck to you in your next cycle. Fx

x

x

Good for you!! So happy you had not had anything else. Did you get your BFP??

Oh, no! That darn witch! Well at least you can get started sooner than you were expecting. Tbh in all five of my pregnancies I have never had IB. I've heard of so many girls having it, but in my own experience, every time I had bleeding during the tww, it was always AF. Any bleeding I always had during pregnancy came about 6-8 weeks. Anyways good luck to you in your next cycle. Fx

Hi. I have read that it is not too common either. I am happy I had a nice healthy period as I have PCOS. I will definitely keep in mind what you said and in the future if I see blood I will forever think AF.

x

x

I got my BFP, it was implantation spotting for me.
Baby dust to u, Hope ur get ur bfp soon! :flower:

eve21 congrats! Woot!
Great, I'm waiting for my IB too... I've had it before when I get BFP.

x[/QUOTE]

Baby dust to u, Hope ur get ur bfp soon! :flower:[/QUOTE]

Congratulations!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

x

x

Baby dust to u, Hope ur get ur bfp soon! :flower:

Congratulations!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"