Is this implantation spotting? **Pic**

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Not sure how many DPO I am but my period is 6 days away. I noticed some light brown spots on the TP last night. Took a BM this morning and got this.

Could this be implantation spotting? Haven't seen anymore. My symptoms have been bloating, cramps (pinching like cramps) nausea and upset stomach.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 18
Hi there :) can i ask what BM is? My Implanting bleeding was like that with my don & went on for weeks.. If its quite scanty & doesnt get any heavier when period is due or just before, try testing :) good luck

Wow thanks!!! It's bowel movement :) So scared to test right now! Watching my temps and see what happens but saw this and was like okay this could be something!!! The symptoms that I've been feeling are different. Just now something is different

No more spotting after that! Gosh these 6 days better hurry up!!!!

ooh fingers crossed for you, how long are you cycles usually? If it is implant bleeding it may be another 3-4 days for a bfp yet.. So if you do test & get negative, try in a couple of days, how exciting, i always look for IB now :)

Excited to find out if you are! Looks like IB to me too.
Do you ever spot between periods?

Thank you!! My cycles are usually 36-37 days. So I should be getting it in 5-6 days. I may test in a couple of days! Can't hold out for 6 days :haha:

Excited to find out if you are! Looks like IB to me too.
Do you ever spot between periods?

Thank you! Yes I'm excited too! No I never spot in between periods. I have dark brown discharge for 1-2 days and then AF shows. But this has been just light in color and consistency

I know... I'm
Soooo tempted to test right now !! I'm due to start around Saturday so this week is going to be super slow lol
Are u having any other symptoms ?

This is the other two I've seen. Nothing more.

https://i60.tinypic.com/mlkrpg.jpg
https://i61.tinypic.com/2evpyxs.jpg

I know... I'm
Soooo tempted to test right now !! I'm due to start around Saturday so this week is going to be super slow lol
Are u having any other symptoms ?

Yup testing Friday! But may end up testing earlier!!!
Symptoms have been cramps, bloating, pinching like cramps, headache and constipation. Had diarrhea this last weekend.

Mine looked pretty much JUST like that with my first pregnacy. I bled IB w all three and also around 9 weeks

I'm getting headaches too. It looks like we are due to start AF around the same time! So testing around same time. I want to wait tell fri so bad but I know I can't... I already got FRER all ready!

Lol! Oh gosh hope it's for us!!!! Haven't gotten stocked up yet but probably will tomorrow!!!! What other symptoms do you have?

Im really really emotional and moody, but that happens for me around this time anyways. I do get nausea and I keep checking to see if my nipples are tender just by sweeping my hand over them. That was one of my first signs w all 3 pregs for me was nipple soreness and I'm not really getting that yet 😔 ....

My implantation bleeding only lasted like 2 days but it wasn't constant it was like a couple times when I wiped the first day I saw it then the next day same thing. The bleeding at 9 weeks scared the crap outta me though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->