Is this implantation spotting? **Pic**

Gosh I'm sure! That was a week before I miscarried! Didn't even have bleeding nor signs I was miscarrying

Ya pregnacy comes with anxiety....
The trying, the making it to 12 weeks, second trimester to 3rd, making sure no pre term labor, hoping the birth goes smoothly, then they are born and you check on them through the night to make sure they are ok for the next 18 years lol 😜

But they are all worth it. 😊

oooh fingers crossed for you :)

If you do test, get a really sensitive one like Furst Response early result x

The trying, the making it to 12 weeks, second trimester to 3rd, making sure no pre term labor, hoping the birth goes smoothly, then they are born and you check on them through the night to make sure they are ok for the next 18 years lol 😜

Omg soooo true!!! :)

Haha girl I'm soo anxious! Bet if I get my :bfp: I'll be anxious on first doctor visit and so on! Yup you maybe right! OHH deep breaths...............:wacko:

oooh fingers crossed for you :)

If you do test, get a really sensitive one like Furst Response early result x

Yeah I plan on too! The thing is my DH wants me to wait until my period is due to test which is in 5 days! Don't think I can wait that long :grr:

My IB was pretty light like that, in fact with this pregnancy it was like one glob on pink mucus and then NOTHING for a few days after. I was like "...?" since we weren't trying to get pregnant. Lo and behold, I'm now in the second trimester. Hold on and don't test, it can take a bit for the HCG to really ramp up in your system!

My IB was pretty light like that, in fact with this pregnancy it was like one glob on pink mucus and then NOTHING for a few days after. I was like "...?" since we weren't trying to get pregnant. Lo and behold, I'm now in the second trimester. Hold on and don't test, it can take a bit for the HCG to really ramp up in your system!

Thanks! After that big blob of dark pink discharge after I wipe now its very light brown or light pink even after a bowel movement. I'm pretty accurate I'm pregnant. I feel different. All these symptoms I'm having. My DH doesn't believe me..He has to have "proof" :haha: but I know my body and this spotting and symptoms isn't normal for me :)

Have you girls ever heard of TrueStick First Response hpt or Periolla hpt's? Wanna order my hpts online. Don't wanna pay for the store prices

First Response, yes... The rest of that? No. See if you can hold out just a wee bit longer before testing :) it DOES sound right. I never had the brown spotting after, but then again every body is 100% different and SOME people never get IB at all.

Oh okay. Yeah the bleeding has completely stopped now. It was just like a light brown scant spots after I had the light pink discharge. Trying to hold off on testing. Yeah I was nervous about ordering ones I've never heard of. They got more 5 star ratings than first response did.. That was weird

Have you girls ever heard of TrueStick First Response hpt or Periolla hpt's? Wanna order my hpts online. Don't wanna pay for the store prices

Not heard of True Stick first response, but im now going to google them lol! Ah really hope you get that bfp hun x

Ok so I woke up and after I peed there was very light brown spotting on TP. Got a little disappointed but when I usually start its darker brown and a lot more!! Plus as I was laying in bed last night my tummy kept rubbling :haha: 2 more days until testing!

Ok girls so I'm 4 days away from my expected period and today I'm cramping along with bloating and AF like cramps.. And only seen this all day! Wore a liner

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 7
Ooh have my fingers & toes crossed for you hun, feeling good bibes here X

Ooh have my fingers & toes crossed for you hun, feeling good bibes here X

Thank you! I've been up for a couple of hours and no brown or pink! Somedays I don't have symptoms and I'm thinking that I'm not pregnant. Just my temps like look so yacky.. Even my boobs ain't sensitive yet.. Well I haven't missed my period yet.. :thumbup:

No news is good news as they say :) i never have any symptoms thst my periods coming EVER & the only pg i symptom i got with my son is implanting bleeding, when are you testing Rustys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->