Is this implantation spotting? **Pic**

Ok so now my spotting has turned into dark brown discharge. I hope AF is not on the way cause I have the AF PMS symptoms :nope:

Newbie in forum... I'm in my 2ww as well. Trying for over a year. Today was my day 8 or 9 dpo. Got my day 21 progesterone levels that were taken this morning and they were 32 ng/ml! Really great level, they want anything over to indicate strong ovulation. This cycle was really strange for me because I wasn't sure when I really ovulated, but my doctor claims I'm probably on day 9 dpo right now, so I'm going to go with that.
7DPO Sore breasts, weepy
8DPO Very sore breasts, weepy NEGATIVE PG test :(
9DPO symptoms: VERY sore breasts, slept almost the entire day just passed out on the couch. Very odd for me. Vivid dreams. Another 2 NEGATIVE PG TESTS

I'm hoping I'm not out for this month

Hi!!! Oh good luck with your testing! 9dpo might still be early... I'm 6dpo and got the whitest bfn ever in history lol. Still early but still a let down..

Well I checked my cervix and saw red :cry:

Don't worry rusty it can still all be normal. I had bright red they say af was due with my second. If I hadn't already tested and known I was pregnant I would have thought it was my period. My tests were even darker after bleeding... Test tomorrw

Well girls my temp dropped really low and saw more dark red... Looks fresh.. :cry:

My DH told me don't worry about the test. He took it better than I did. I'm a little better today than I was this morning. This morning I just kept breaking down crying :cry:

I'll test again Friday cause this just doesn't look like my normal periods. It's red then it's brown then it's brownish red???

Think AF is here. It's fresh red blood, enough to fill up a tampon in a whole day :cry:
Just crazy how the spotting was and the faint positive?

A www man! That spotting looked exactly like IB!! Sorry Hun... There's always next month :) I'm right behind u though, nothing but bfns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->