is this implantation ???

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
So I've been peeing on sticks for a few days all negative! One faint line on blue dye test but I'm totally done with blue dyes!
I'm 11dpo and went to the loo today and had this!!! It's only cycle day 20, I ovulated very early this month, day 9
So I'm really not expected my af to be starting 8-9 days early!
I really hope this is an early sign il get a bfp this month... can anyone share their experiences of ib or pics?

Attachments

• 20150820_131733.jpg
    20150820_131733.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 20
Mine was light pink then light brown the day before and the day of period. Didn't even notice it was a sign until it stopped and didn't come back 3 days later when i tested. But my first 9 weeks I was bleeding like a period since 5 weeks and have a healthy 16 month old. I think he implanted on a vein

In same boat had it 10 dpo pink and then 2 days of brown with pink evety boe and then. Had stabby pains left and right but at different times day after each other. Af was due yesterday and bo af im cd36 never been passed 35 im normally on either 33 or 35 so not sure ehat to think. Just waiting for it to stop and if it does i will test.

I've been thinking I've been pregnant for a good week now as my boobs are unusually heavy and achy. I Also no my body can play horrible tricks on me as I've thought I was pregnant in previous cycles. I ovulated on day 9 instead of my usual day 14.
I am expecting my af to come in about 8 days time but my last cycle was a cpl days shorted than usual as well. I just feel out of sorts as my body isn't doing what it usually does and I'm a little lost where I stand this cycle..... time will tell! Let's see what this week brings 😉

Tested again today and bfn 😦
I just want this weird cycle over now so I can start cd1 and hopefully have a 'back to normal' cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->