Is this it??

elleff

Growing my rainbow baby
Reaction score
This is my first month using OPK's, I started on Friday and everyday they have got gradually darker but todays is a lot darker than yesterday. Is this positive for today being O day?
I am a little confused though as my temp has not risen yet? will it only rise after today to show I have ovulated?
I am on cd14 of my usual 28-30 day cycle.

Attachments

• opk.JPG
    opk.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 19
The positive OPK only shows that you will ovulate in the next 12-48 hours. not straight away, get BDing though ;) xx

The positive OPK only shows that you will ovulate in the next 12-48 hours. not straight away, get BDing though ;) xx

aah ok, so its about to happen then not actually happening at the mo. This makes me so happy, last month I'm pretty sure I missed it by a day or 2 by going on 'mydays' app. (which also says today is the day) so if I followed that this month I think I'd miss it again thinking today was the day when really I should be bd-ing until the weekend to make sure!! :happydance: :dust:

Yes should be in the next few hours :)) if you carry on testing say again in the morning it may be dark again until you ovulate then you'll see the line will begin to fade again and you will have ovulated, that's how it works with me anyway, you havent ovulated just yet. Good luck xx

I reckon it could be early hours or tomorrow or maybe even Thursday some time if you do have a 28-30 day cycle, going off how dark the test is, BD every day til the line fades again ;) x

Thankyou :) I'm a bit worried as I just got the test out of my bag (yes, I poas at work....) and its almost completely faded now! Is that normal? I'm so glad I got a photo of it! I will just make sure we bd tonight, and tomorrow and probably everyday until the weekend and maybe at the weekend too although we are staying with family!!! If it happens during the night tonight and I do it tonight and tomorrow night would I miss it? Should I try in the morning too? haha!

Hii sorry only just replying, yep, if the line had faded you would av ovulated between the postive and the faded one :D hope you managed loads of BD ing hehe good luck!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->