is this my BFP argghh!

M

mrsmx

hi ladies

im cd21 of a 26 day cycle did an ebay test lst night after 5 mins a pink good line came up!, pics dont show it great now, this am got a faint line after 10 mins :( also had brown cm today as well, any ideas?? xx

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 68
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 72
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 64
I think I see something v.faint but tbh I did one of these earlier this month and got a v.faint line but AF arrived 2 days later. How many dpo are you? Are you able to get hold of a more reliable test from chemist?

xx

hi i added better pics, yes can get test but was gonna see what people thought if anyone could see it xx

I do see a faint line, it looks like it might have colour. Hope it's an early BFP for you. :) x

i def see a faint 2nd line hun , hope this is ur bfp :)

I think it looks more like an evap to me.hope im wrong :( you can see it more in the tweaked one as it shows how the dye has set on the tests.it looks smudged.gl hope its a bfp and not an evap like i think it is

i see 2 lines on the 3rd pic, hope its the start of your :bfp:

good luck hun xx

to me it definately looks like the start of your :bfp: :happydance: x

This is the start of my :bfp: 5 days before AF was due - looks exactly the same :D
test.jpg

oh i have very light af cramps and light yellow brown cm also sorry tmi lol x

really?!?!! wow, i hope so, someone said it was an evap :( i really really keeping fingers crossed this time! xx

I have never had an evap..so I have no way of knowing that one for sure...but Id say faint BFP because yours have to be darker then my first 5(YES 5) IC's in a row looked like yours do in person..but would not show up on camera no matter what I tried. I could be wrong but personally it looks a lot like how mine were and then the next day I retested with a dollar store test and then 3 days later with FRER. If I am wrong I am sorry, but id say they look promising!

I definitely see a line and it looks just like mine did when I was testing early!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->