Is this my BFP???

StarShine94

Reaction score
So, the past 3 times I've tested I got what looked slightly like evaps after an hour or so. But just now I got this! But I saw it at around the 10-15 minute mark and had to take it out of the case to get a better look. I'd be 5 weeks and 2 days if I am. Oh, and I had to tweak it a bit for it to be visable on the picture but it is there!
So what do you think, BFP or evap?? :)

Attachments

• 2013-12-25 12.30.35-1.jpg
    2013-12-25 12.30.35-1.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 78
I don't see it, but fingers crossed

It is so faint! I can see it slightly on the picture but looking at it in person I definitly see a line :)

Fxed its the start of your bfp. I can't see it on the pic.

I don't see anything, but FX that you will recieve your BFP the next time you take a test!!

Thanks everyone, I hope I will next time I test, my back started hurting yesterday I think and my boobs have gotten a bit bigger! Im going to get more tests on the 31st and get a doctors appointment sometime whatever the outcome to find out why I'm so late, 12 days and counting :)

MomWife, i've just realised if I am pregnant we would have the same due date, we also started trying around the same date too :D

Unfortunatly things didnt work out for me and my ex-fiance but this baby (if there is one) would be more than welcome!

Still no period, I started spotting brown again for a few days. So thats brown spotting twice two weeks apart :/
My back started hurting too but still no BFP

if u just broke up im guessing ur very stressed at the moment..stress can make a wacky cycle...

im hoping no matter what things work out :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->