Is this my first ever positive??

RoxyRoo

Mummy to two <3
Reaction score
Hi girls (and guys!)

I've just done an ov test and me and DH think it might be a positive. It's certainly the closest to positive we've ever had anyway!

What do you think? Sorry for the slightly blurry pictures..

https://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo88/RoxyRoxyRoxyRoxy/011.jpg

https://i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo88/RoxyRoxyRoxyRoxy/008.jpg

I'm actually really excited! It's the first ov test I've done that even comes close to being positive in the last 20 months. Looks like my lap & ov drilling might have worked :happydance:

I would say so! Looks pretty darn positive to me :happydance: i have been using opk for a few months and have not got a positive yet, have had dark lines but not as dark as the control :growlmad:
Anyway, back to you! Get :sex: and go for that :bfp:!! FX for you hun :hugs:

I would say so! Looks pretty darn positive to me :happydance: i have been using opk for a few months and have not got a positive yet, have had dark lines but not as dark as the control :growlmad:
Anyway, back to you! Get :sex: and go for that :bfp:!! FX for you hun :hugs:

Thanks for your reply. I know how silly it sounds but I'm really excited, my first ever pos ov test in 20 months :thumbup:

Have just been and :sex: :haha: Gotta take our chance while it's there!

I hope you manage to get a positive soon, it's so frustrating isn't it.. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

I share in your frustration! Get :sex: and good luck! :)

Def positive bd now and ull have gd chanceof catch the egg :)

Def positive bd now and ull have gd chanceof catch the egg :)

Thank you :)

Well we :sex: yesterday afternoon and this morning, and will again tonight/tomorrow, so hopefully have given ourselves a good chance! x

looks exactly the same as mine ive just got 2 positives for the first time in 4 years lol and its funny u mention lap and ovarian drilling i had it done the same day as u lol 18th august 6 weeks after and ive just got my first positive opk !! :) :happydance:

lets hope we both get a BFP soon !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->