is this my period or something i should me worried about? opinions needed!

jelix9408

Mommy to Willow <3
Reaction score
i have no clue where else to post this .. but i need help with this ..

Willow has been here for a little over a month ..
I stopped bleeding completely about a week and a half ago ..
but the past 2 days i started bleeding again .. but it was BRIGHT red blood.
and its not like extremely heavy but its not light either ..
i dont know if its my period or not ..
because i dont have any cramps at all and when i usually get my period i have HORRIBLE cramps.

but my discharge is getting weird.
one minute its bright red .. then dark brown .. then clear with stringy bright red blood in it.. im not sure if its normal.
ALSO ive had a few clots .. but there not dark red like there supposed to be with a period.
there like a pale yellow/cloudy white clots .. with bright red stringy blood on it .. i really dont think its my period ..
i have no clue what it is ... or whats going on with my body ..

does it sound familiar to any of you ladies?
did any of this happen with you?
is it my period or something i should be worried about?

After i bled i had the very strange discharge and just thought it was the last things coming through iykwim? I would say its probably your period, especially if its bright red. May be worth asking your hv just in case if u r worried. I had an infection with mine and was passing very big clots, but the blood was darker than period blood.

I'd suggest you see your doctor of speak to midwife. I had my period about 5 weeks after birth, was pretty much normal but period after that lasted ages & now have really achy back/ribs...weird!

Dont fret it prob totally normal but if it is something you need get it checked out hun. Good Luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->