Is this normal? 4 month old standing with support

My 1st was always putting weight on his legs from the time he was about 6 weeks. He started standing unsupported at 8 months old & started walking at 9 months old.

my boy has always been able to stand with me just holding his hands. had a pixie photos done of him doing it at 9 weeks & he was doing it weeks before then.
I thought it was normal?

Both my kids did. Means nothing in my experience as my daughter took her first steps at 17.5 months!

My 7 month old LO doesnt take his weight on his legs......:flower:

My near 7 week old believe it or not can hold her weight for a little amount of time... Put her over your shoulder and she stretches out and starts pushing herself up you! And then tries climbing you!

Oops old thread!

I started the thread again because i was wondering if the original posters could update us on when their LO's starting walking in comparison to when they stood up :)

dom was born nearly 8lbs and has been doing the same since he was 3 weeks old, we keep being told he's advanced too, sometimes he will refuse to sit down on people as he would much rather stand!!!!

I know this is a very old post but I was wondering if you ladies could follow up and tell me of your little ones started walking early?

Here's a photo of my little guy now at 17 weeks

Mine did, she started pulling up on things early and has been a full time walker since 9 months + 1 week.

dom was born nearly 8lbs and has been doing the same since he was 3 weeks old, we keep being told he's advanced too, sometimes he will refuse to sit down on people as he would much rather stand!!!!

My lo is exactly the same and has been from early on! Standing or sitting bolt upright. She won't lay down unless having milk or going to sleep! Was hard work until she was old enough for jumperoo etc lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->