Is this normal at 14 weeks?

K

Katieeeee

I've just hit the 14 week mark and last night was the FIRST night I didn't have to get up ONCE to go to the toilet! Please tell me this is normal! :( I really didn't mind having to get out of my nice warm bed to go pee cos it was kind of like my way of knowing that he was still in there doing his thing, but now I have nothing to go by! It was also the first night in AGES that I slept for 12 hours!

yeah hunny, its completely normal, don't worry u'll be rushin to the loo again b4 u know it lol! xxx

I went through a period of about 3 weeks when I was at your stage where I didn't need to keep going.... it hasn't lasted though, I'm already back to going multiple times!

Yeah its normal. I had a good nights sleep on Friday i didn't wake up until it was light just enjoy it on the odd occasions you can.

I usually have to get up anything between 1 and 5 times a night, and it doesn't seem to matter how much or little I drink either, it does my head in!!!

Its normal, I never have to pee haha. I go maybe 2 to 3 times a day.

Don't worry. I had lots of nights when I didn't need to go 2 weeks ago when I was at 14 weeks. Now at 16 weeks I have to go 4 or 5 times a night! So I would say, appreciate it while it lasts!

Yep - after 12 weeks your uterus rises up out of the way of your bladder. The urge will come back though as baby gets bigger and starts putting pressure on it!

OMG, I swear that last night was the first night I didn't have to either and am 14 weeks today!!!

I worried so much this morning I spend ages on the doppler to make sure all was well.

It was nice to sleep through for a change though. Usually I need 2 bathroom trips per night.

yep i stopped night peeing around this time too but the last week or so it started again! :hissy:

I never had this problem in the first trimester..it was after I got in the second that I pee more....weird huh?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->