Is this normal in 2nd + pregnancies

sept2010

Mummy and expecting
Reaction score
Im feeling as though im getting 3rd trimester aches n pains now?

Hip and leg pain, rib pain (mild and mainly in the back) sternum pain? Again i think that may be due to acid reflux. The acid isn't coming right up to my mouth but i have a bitter taste at the back of my mouth most of the time so i think the reflux may be causing the sternum ache which also comes n goes.

I was virtually symptomless with my first pregnancy so getting my head around all these symptoms in becoming abit of a challenge! Wondering whether they are normal or not...

My first I just had bad morning sickness , this pregnancy I've had bad heartburn , pain in my tail bone , and a whole bunch of other unpleasant symptoms .

They say every pregnancy is different so I think it's normal

Yea true.
Maybe i should just suck it up. And be patient :)

I was thinking that for a couple weeks now!! I've had aches and pains, and am thinking "this is what I felt like when I was 7 or 8 months pregnant-not 3-4 months!!" so it's nice to know that someone else is feeling similar things!! Lol

Thanks rayne22 but im only five weeks nevermind 3/4 months!! :haha:

I think our bodies just remember last time and revert back to a heavily pregnant state right away!

I'm only 8 weeks and have hip pain that I don't remember having until late 2nd tri-3rd. Besides the fact that my uterus has POPPED way out already. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->