is this normal?

hope4cutie285

Reaction score
Hi ladies i on cd20 i ovulated on cd 15...i was just wondering if cd day 17-20 look normal. It seem to get light then kinda dark again..I know the surge is gone but should it still be this dark? T.i.a.
https://i1118.photobucket.com/albums/k615/jadex986/20120923214042-965_zpse36a2eeb.jpg

Yeah, it's totally normal hun. A lot of women actually get positive opk's before af because you can have a second surge then. Mine are the same way so don't worry!

hope4cutie - sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but this is my first time using opks and i think i missed my surge. how do you know that your positive was on the cd15. that was your darkest?

i started on cd10 and it was dark but not as dark as the control and i wasnt expecting to O this early so i didnt take another at night but today my afternoon opk was light so i took another this evening and light again. i dont know if i missed it or if i should keep testing. all i have on hand is the clearblue opks and i didnt really want to waste them...i wont get my ic's until friday or monday and by then it will def be too late. i may have to go out and buy some more clearblue opk's

Next cycle ill have to start checking on cd8 or maybe even earlier?

My temp went up this morning from 96.60 to 97.26...so I think if I would have taken an opk cd10 in the even it would have prob been positive..im going to keep temping..and take more opk at 4 to see what I get

Sorry about the abbrs im on my phone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->