Is This Normal?

GAURDIANANGEL

Reaction score
Is it normal to get diarehea in your tenth week?
kinda gross i know sorry.

I've had it all through so far. It goes back and forth between diarrhea and constipation, LOL!

I've had it so far too. I was wondering if it was just me or not!

I had it on and off thru my pregnancy, I wouldn't worry babe!

I've had it all through so far. It goes back and forth between diarrhea and constipation, LOL!

very very true. goes from one extreme to the other.
i battled constipation for a month. most painful experience of my life.
now i am happy when diarrhea kicks in (as odd as that may sound).
it will get better later.

gotty right now... Dr. said a bulking agent like Metamucil or something similar can sometimes help.

Have yet to try it. I'm on about day 7 of it though :cry:

I feel so bad for everyone who have horrendous symptoms like this! I guess the biggest problem with diarrhea would be dehydration. I've had a bit of both constipation and diarrhea but nothing extreme. Apparently just before birth your bowels really open...I'm not looking forward to that.

This was really comforting to read. My upset tummy started Saturday, so this is 4. No throwing up, but definite nausea off and on and diarehha as well. The worst thing is that I am hungry yet nauseous so I try to eat and NOTHING sounds even remotly appetizing...and when I try and forcing myself to eat is just miserable!!! :( I am worried that I am not eating enough and I am at least trying to keep sipping water. I hope this doesn't last for much longer.......I am soooo exhausted too!!! BLAH! Anything besides crackers that you ladies have found that snacking on throughout the day helps?? THANKS!

Sorry for all of the complaining, I know I don't have it nearly as bad as some of you, but it is new and miserable to me.

Hope2BeAMommy - I find that dry childrens (so fairly sweet) multigrain cereal is a mega help to me, I can eat it in the morning and also eat it throughout the night when I wake up (mainly because I'm thirsty and need to pee) out of habit because I really do think it helps.

Hope- I would try sipping Gatorade or Powerade..or even Pedialyte. That way you're not getting dehydrated and still getting some vitamins and such. When I was hungry and nauseaus the hunger would make it worse, so I would force myself to eat something, even if it was small. Baby carrots, saltines, plain white rice, etc. Feel Better!

i too have ahd an upset tummy for a few days.
I'm assuming my tummy is just more sensative right now. I used to have tendancies towards and iriatble bowel (sorry, tmi?) but not often. This is day 3.

I too am feeling very sick but hungry, and finding it hard to eat.

I find that toast, plain with butter or sometimes with marmite, can be appealing. Or just french stick with butter. Plain but nice. And I find the best thing to do to stop myself feeling sick is to eat.
Good luck!

thanks for all the help guys. at first i was a little worried because i thought i was dehydrated so i just thought i would ask. it isn't that bad so. =]
i hope it don't get worse.. but i will see

For the ladies who have this nasty symptom, (and someone else mentioned it) dehydration is a big problem when diarhea hits, and especially so in a pregnnat woman since they're trying to build new systems and add to blood volume and amniotic fluid.

Weakness, headachey, nausea, dizziness etc. are all indications of dehydration. If you feel anything like this, try getting hydrated. Within a few minutes (15 or so) you should be peeing, and it should always be nearly clear if you are getting enough fluid. The yellower it is, the more concentrated it is and the more fluid you need!

Good luck ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->