is this normal?...

mnicole

Reaction score
I've been testing twice a day since CD7 (today is CD13) using the cheap internet LH strips. There is no pattern whatsoever with the test results, they are going from darkish, to light, to barely there and so on. I was somewhat under the impression that they would consistently get darker leading up to the surge, but that is not the case with these ones. CD 7 and CD 11 were by far my darkest test days, however not as dark as the control line, and today's noon hour test, the line was barely there. Is this normal, or should I see consistent progression? I feel as though since my stillbirth delivery last April, my cycles have been very messed up, and I've only been able to concieve once since then-using zero protection, and trying very hard to cover any possible fertility windows as much as possible. So seeing no consitent progression in the tests is getting me down, like there must be something wrong with me :cry:

It's maybe possible your body is trying to surge? Not sure, keep testing though!

Our bodies surge all the time, but its likely you're testing too early hun. After years I began charting only to find that I ovulate generally on day 16 or 17 and that is MY normal. It can also change from month to month. The best way to tell FOR SURE if you have ovulated it to temp. I use Fertility Friend and am much more comfortable with my body and my cycles now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->