Is this normal? :(

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
I figure I could get a little more help here.... I'm only almost 26 wks .... Not quite to the 3rd tri yet, but almost!
The last week or two I have had extreme pelvic pain.... The bones that surround your entire vagine.... Those are completely bruised and sore .... Is hard for me to walk , let alone walk up the steps, or change positions in bed .....
Could this be because baby had dropped ? Anyone know why it hurts so bad? Hate calling the dr over everything :/ also, I haven't had sex in a long time also .... Because it hurts too bad to get anywhere near there!! So I know it can't be from that....
What could I do to relieve this pain? Is this something I should call my dr about ?

Sounds a lot like spd, I'm suffering with it too, I'm at the end of my tether with the pain, mention it to your midwife as you'll need to see a physio x

hi hun
it sounds like you have spd you need to see gp baby is fine honestly its you that will suffer if anything they can offeer you physio etc i have it mildly at the minute its the ligaments etc in your pelvis causing the pain
its not nice at all but another pregnancy complaint

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->