Is this normal?!

TiaK0504

Due June 28th
Reaction score
Hi guys, as of today I am 7 weeks 6 days pregnant :happydance: I am feeling incredibly nauseous, along with cramps and a "warm fuzzy" feeling down in there. I know the nausea is totally normal and expected but what about cramps? I mean sometimes they are really strong and very painful, especially when I'm in a relaxing position. Do you feel this crampy the whole pregnancy? It's in my front and lower back... I haven't had my first appointment yet, that's on Monday. If I don't come up with many answers here I'll be sure to bring it up to my OBGYN. Feeling so icky though, and the bloating is insane. I know I don't have a "baby bump" yet but my stomach looks like I'm 3 months. :shrug:

Yep. Cramping is perfectly normal, everything is stretching out in there to make room for your baby as it grows :)

my cramping lasted from 4-7 weeks. at 7 weeks it just felt like menstrual instead of the one sided cramping i had which meant my uterus was growing. i still get occassional cramps but i have lower back pain way more often than anything now.

Cramping is normal, but if its severe I would get it checked out. I'd mention it to your ob regardless of what answers you get on here anyways. They keep track of the symptoms you've been having. As for looking 3 months, blame that on bloat. It should go down by 12-14 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->