Is this normal???

agonzalez218

Reaction score
So I'm laying in bed this morning. Didn't really sleep, but I've been online all night. Anyway, I start feeling my heart racing, like about to jump out of my chest! As I look down at my shirt, the part over my chest is literally moving with my heartbeat. Like, that is how fast and hard my heart is racing. It's so weird. But anyone else experiencing this??? lol

It sure can be!

My heart started racing when I was only about 7 weeks. I went from having a resting bpm of 65 to about 95-100b (120+ with light activity!)

I was sent to a cardiologist who said this is common, but it doesn't usually kick in until late 2nd tri or 3rd tri. Our hearts are working really hard with the massive increase of blood we've got by then.

I'm still around 90bpm all the time, but I don't feel like my heart is going to pop out anymore. I guess my body eventually adjusted, but it should go back to what it was a few months after birth.

I was told, though, that if I feel dizzy or light-headed to sit the heck down and if it happens often to see the doctor.

Good luck!

I get this as well! My head goes all woozy and hot. Only happens when I'm lying down though. No idea why it happens. Strange!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->