Is this normal?

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
Is it normal to keep seeing neg OPK? I'm 5DPO and I'm still seeing 2 lines but both are slowly fading including the control line. Is this normal? I thought I would get a few days of pos then suddenly get one line, but I'm still getting 2... Confused... :/

Totally normal. Honestly, the one month I used opks I always had two lines. Lh can be in your system, but it's that surge that you are really looking for. But perhaps someone who uses them more frequently can weigh in. I always had almost positives so I stopped using it and just temp.

I always have 2 lines, it's only positive if the test line is the same or darker than the control. good luck!!

I get 2 line negatives during AF - it's normal!

anyone ever get +opk's in the middle of your TWW? I got a very very positive opk last night (I was feeling weird and got some ewcm so tested) but my temps and opk's put me at ovulating 5 days ago and they went back to negative. I usually have a light line all though but never this.

anyone ever get +opk's in the middle of your TWW? I got a very very positive opk last night (I was feeling weird and got some ewcm so tested) but my temps and opk's put me at ovulating 5 days ago and they went back to negative. I usually have a light line all though but never this.

I did but I was preggo!! Maybe take a hpt incase you are. Had you not been temping and able to confirm ovulation I would've suggested that perhaps u didn't ovulate when you
Got your first positive test and perhaps you're body is gearing up to try again. Good luck! Let us know how u get on.

Oh and to answer the original post. Yes it's normal. As the others have said its only positive when both lines are equal strength. I get a fade in/fade out pattern with my opks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->