Is this normal?

AlliW1013

Reaction score
Technically within about 10 minutes I'll be 18 weeks along, but I'm at 17 weeks and 6 days. So I apparently just started leaking colostrum, and it's currently only coming out by itself from the left nipple and only one, tiny drop came out of my right after I squeezed a bit. Is there something wrong or is this a normal thing?

It's normal. Everyone starts leaking at different times and different rates… Might want to invest in some of those breast pad things (LOL leave it to pregnancy brain to show up now)

A friend of mine started leaking at 8 weeks, while another friend was at 14.. I'm sitting at 19 and still nothing.

I its normal I started leaking at 20 weeks with my DD and at just 14 weeks with this one ... breastpads will be your saving grace now and when you start breastfeeding

So it's normal for only one to be leaking and the other to have absolutely nothing coming out?

Absolutely normal. You might find that when/if you breastfeed, one boob is more generous then the other. Sophie could always fill her boots with my left - she would have to work hard to feed from the right.

Okay thanks :). I was just worried that maybe something was wrong and that I wouldn't be able to breast feed from one of my breasts.

Completely normal hun. Wouldn't worry about only leaking one side either. Pregnancy hormones are all out of whack, doesn't mean you won't be able to feed from both sides, so try not to worry hun! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->