Is this normal?

JaimsFirstOne

Reaction score
I’m currently just over 9 weeks and still waiting for my first scan, my pregnancy so far has been horrendous, morning noon and night sickness and the migraines and dizziness have taken over my whole day. Is it normal to be so completely run down this early? Especially the dizziness, if I’ve been lying down I’ll have to get up VERY slowly or I black out. Just a bit worried as this is my first ever pregnancy so it’s all new. Any advice or help would be more than appreciated! :thumbup:

First off, congratulations, and welcome!! H&H 9 months to you.

Yes, all of it sounds super normal! I'm right there with you - feel completely out of it daily. Hang in there - it does get a bit better in the 2nd tri!

Yes! I can barely concentrate at work and have cut down to parttime hours but that doesn't start until August 13th! I fear I dont get much done at home or at work now. It should get a tad better in a few weeks, if not much better!

Yes, it's normal unfortunately! I found both times I felt my absolute worst before 20 weeks but the further along I got the less sick etc I was being/feeling. I hope it eases for you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->